All CHASE members receive the following benefits:
- Early access to the publications, reports, software, hardware, data, presentations, as well as much of the CHASE central laboratory equipment.
- Access to, and use of information on, secure members-only web pages.
- User support for software developed through the sponsored projects.
- Access to the results of all federally-funded projects in each core group.
- Close interaction with CHASE faculty.
- Access to trained workforce (i.e. CHASE students) for recruiting purposes.
- Opportunity to work closely with graduate and undergraduate students and to recruit them as interns.
- Online tutorials, courses, panels, and round-tables.
- Attendance at annual CHASE workshops.
- Invitation to many on-campus forums.