CRA1: Device-to-System Security and Trust
Device-to-System Security and Trust:
CHASE develops tools and methodologies for ensuring trustworthiness of ICs and systems targeting malicious inclusions, side-channel attacks, probing attacks, etc., including:
- Techniques for hardware Trojan detection and prevention.
- Probing and countermeasures against probing.
- Side-channel attack analysis and countermeasures.
- Run-time security analysis, secure cryptography analysis.
- New computer architectures for secure and reliable computing, including data integrity and code protection and verification.
- Separation of information between processes, and virtual machines.
- Secure human-computer interface, and security for multi-core systems.