Internal Project 2013
The followings projects were selected in the 2013 CHASE Center Internal Competition.
You can view all the projects’ progress in each link:
- Counterfeit Parts Defect Characterization (3 years), Lead: Prof. Domenic Forte
- Counterfeit Defect Coverage Analysis (3 years), Lead: Prof. Mark Tehranipoor
- Advanced ID Tags for Authentication of Integrated Circuits and Systems Using 3D Quantum Imaging Concepts (2 years), Lead Prof. Bahram Javidi
- Engineered Nano-Signature (ENS): A Novel Authentication Technology (2 years), Lead: Prof. Mehdi Anwar
- Authenticating Untrusted COTS Integrated Circuits (2 years), Lead: Prof. John Chandy
- Gideon: A High Performance HW Interface for Guaranteed Detection of Executed Injected Malicious Code (2 years), Lead: Prof. Marten van Dijk.